Give a Gift of Appreciation, Love, and Hope
Pay tribute to someone special in your life with a personalized Bryant Park Memory Chair.
You will receive:
- A 1 1/2” x 6” brass plaque inscribed with your personalized message and our logo
- Plaque specification: 45 characters per line, with a total of 4 lines
- The personalized plaque mounted onto one of the iconic Bryant Park bistro chairs, imported from France
- A digital photograph (sent via e-mail) of your chair when it is placed in Bryant Park
- The opportunity to retrieve your chair from Bryant Park storage offices, and place it in your desired location within the park
Contribution is tax deductible to the full legal extent. Chairs will be placed in Bryant Park for at least 1 year.
New for 2020: The entire amount of your Bryant Park Chair donation is tax deductible - even for people who don't itemize! Normally, people who take the standard deduction on their taxes are not allowed to deduct charitable gifts. But this year is different - everyone is allowed to deduct up to $300 in charitable donations (people who itemize may deduct more). This new rule is for 2020 only and it expires on December 31, 2020.
For more information, contact Sandra Martinez at SMartinez@cknyc.org or 646-744-2908.
Please note that CaringKind is often recognized by charity watchdog organizations (such as Charity Navigator and GuideStar) by our legal name, Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders, New York City, Inc. The Tax ID number 13-3277408 remains the same.